Webmiss

Fitri Albarn. Thirteen years old, muslim, otaku, Indonesian. Love to reading novel and comics, drawing, writing, blogging, and watching anime. Interested with Japanese, Español, and French these days. Speak Indonesian, English, a little bit Japanese.

Tumblr, Blogskins, Follow

Tomodachi

Valent Madha Diva Khonsa Dare? Dare? Dare?

Message

Entries

Credits

Images: Skurpix Ztitus
HomeNext

25.6.13: Liebster Award

Good Evening.

Lol, she said it's an award, but as you see, this is a tag. Err.. sorry for mah bad english, anyway.

Rules
  1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you. 
  2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post. 
  3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
  4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
  5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
  6. No tag-backs
11 facts about me
  1. I damnly like choco caviar
  2. I've got the first and last rank in my previous class(es)
  3. I am an otaku
  4. Music in my iPod is mostly Japanese's music
  5. I almost always eat bread for my breakfast
  6. I wear hijab
  7. I like blue and i hear blue is the emblem of creativity
  8. I don't have any make up other than powder
  9. I really like drawing manga
  10. Gramedia (book store) is my destination when i'm at mall
  11. I like writing but i've never done my story
11 questions from Valent
  1. What do you think about you?
    Shy and simple-minded
  2. What do you do if the New Year's Eve?
    Waiting until midnight in my home and fall asleep
  3. What religion you?
    Islam
  4. Do you like music?
    Yea
  5. What is your motto?
    I don't have any for now
  6. Now, you live where?
    Indonesia
  7. What do you think about your blog?
    Simple and pretty quiet
  8. What you want in this 2013?
    Laptop for professionals, such as apple, include programmes for graphic designer :D
  9. Can you sing?
    A bit
  10. Do you tomboy?
    Maybe a little
  11. Do you have twitter? if yes, what's your username?
    Nope
Err.. I'm truly sorry i didn't nominating anyone remembering i don't know many people in blogger. Forgive me, please?

Very well then, that's for today. Goodbye.

Labels: